The Port Cunnington Ratepayers Association is a collective community voice to address issues and opportunities for making our community a better and more interesting place to live and play.
Our mission is to represent members’ interests and to foster, encourage and support the safe enjoyment and sustainable development of the Port Cunnington community and its adjacent areas.
The Port Cunnington Ratepayers Association (PCRA) is an organization formed to represent the interests of its members including matters related to environmental protection, water quality and safety, real estate and business development, municipal planning, municipal administration impacting Port Cunnington and Lake of Bays and the property and businesses of the members.
- developing and fostering community spirit;
- enhancing Port Cunnington as a liveable community for year round and seasonal residents;
- advocating for sound municipal planning and planning decisions
- promoting the sustainable development and growth of our community
- investigating property or planning related matters that affect the members
- sharing information on community events
- encouraging patronage of local businesses and services
Membership in the Port Cunnington Ratepayers Association is open to any registered land owner who accesses their property (directly or indirectly via secondary roadways) from Port Cunnington Road or that portion of Fox Point Road which runs between Hwy 35 and its junction with Fox Point Road. This membership includes those island and/or water access property owners whose access point to their properties is reached by either of these roadways.