Announcing the Port Cunnington Peninsula Welcome-Safety Sign
At last summer’s AGM members suggested a welcome-safety sign be installed. The PCRA Board is pleased to announce a community safety sign will be installed this spring on our peninsula!
YOUR support is needed to fund the cost of this sign!
Donations can be via:
• Cheque (payable to Port Cunnington Ratepayers Association), mail to PCRA, 1011 Arts Road, Dwight, Ontario, P0A 1H0
• e-transfer (email email@example.com)
• or Paypal via this link:
- Approval and permits from both District Municipality of Muskoka and Township of Lake of Bays have been obtained.
- Sign has Welcome & Safety information, and includes smaller hanging signs to highlight community events
- Sign will be 3’ X 5’; cedar sandblasted; primed and painted
- Installed on 6” X 6” routed, primed and painted posts; overall height 9 feet.
- Installation Date: approximately May 19th
- Fundraising Target: $6000
- Any funds raised above/beyond the cost of sign will be used to support other initiatives to the benefit of the community (e.g. Trivia night; First Aid course, Spring Road Clean-up)